Berry Family Rummage Sale
100% of ALL Proceeds Benefit The Robin & Joshua Berry Children’s Trust!
SHOP til you DROP & Feel Good About It!
Robin & Joshua Berry were killed in an auto accident over the July 4th weekend, on their way back home from a family vacation in Colorado. Their three children survived, but the two boys (Aaron & Peter, aged 8 & 9) are paralyzed from the waist down. They & their sister Willa (5) are now living with Joshua’s brother, Matt & his wife, Simone, & their 2 children. Robin and Josh’s children are a part of our Three Brothers Bakery family.
Please help support the rehabilitation, healing and growth of the Berry children by participating in any or all of the following events – 100% of the proceeds will benefit the Robin & Joshua Berry Children’s Trust!
Private Preview Party for Berry Family Rummage Sale
Date: Sunday, November 13th 4:00-6:00, 4832 Beechnut
(across from Bed, Bath & Beyond,
next door to H & R Block)
· Refreshments will be served!
· $25/per person, all proceeds benefitting the Robin & Joshua Berry Children’s Trust!
· SHOP EARLY AND GET FIRST PICK on all of our amazing high-end items, including the following, and MUCH MORE!
· Like-new designer purses, shoes & clothing (Furla, Jimmy Choo, Coach, Louis Vuitton, Stuart Weitzman, Richard Tyler, Marc Jacobs, Moschino, Prada, Cole Haan, Donald J. Pliner, Betsy Johnson & much more! All excellent quality and many never worn & new with tags!)
· Like-new infants & children’s room décor, baby equipment & clothing (Gymboree, Janie & Jack, hand smocked clothing and much more, many new with tags!)
· Antiques – smalls, lamps & more!
· High End decorative home furnishings & décor
· Framed Art
· Current, working electronics
· Like-new kids’ outdoor and indoor furnishings, including 2 puppet theaters, picnic table & house – all super clean, unassembled & ready to buy!
· Sporting goods, including a brand new $500 driver, several pairs of hardly used Rollerblades and MUCH more!
· High End Linens for adults and kids, all in great condition, many NEW in package!
· Books & TOYS! ALL PARTS PRESENT & WORKING!
· Games (many NEW IN BOX – plan ahead for Christmas & Chanukah!)
AND OH SO MUCH MORE! HUNDREDS OF HIGH QUALITY ITEMS!!
THE BIG EVENT! Berry Family Rummage Sale
Date: Sunday, November 20th 8:00 a.m.
SHOP til you DROP & feel good about it, since 100% of proceeds benefit The Robin & Joshua Berry Children’s Trust!
Starting at 10:30, the Houston Rockets’ mascot, Clutch, will be giving Hugs to Help (benefitting The Robin & Joshua Berry Children’s Trust)
for a minimum donation of $1/Per Person, so come & get your hug on with Clutch!
BENEFIT CONCERT FOR THE BERRYS
Date: Thursday, December 29th; Doors Open 7:00 pm
Fitzgerald’s in the Heights ~
Featuring Backspace playing The Beatles’ “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band” album in its entirety. All ages welcome! For details, see www.backspace.myevent.com